Sunday, March 14, 2010

My commercial demo

I thought it would be fun to post one of my acting demo's which shows a few commercials that I've appeared in. The American Furniture spots are just a small sampling of eight years worth of spots I did for them on an on-going basis. I loved that job! I would travel to Madison, WI once a month and we would tape anywhere from four to eight spots in one day which would cycle throughout the month. I was surprised that the job lasted eight years, but delighted. The warm relationships that developed with the client, producer, director, and entire crew, and especially Jackie, the make-up artist were all a blessing to me. I miss them all! The other spots included in this demo were equally fun and I loved working with all of the people involved. I'm very thankful to be able to work at doing something I love!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...