Monday, May 31, 2010

Test Kitchen Mondays!





Click on the Test Kitchen Video Below and let me know if you try it!

Test Kitchen Video ...

Thai Infusion Appetizers:


O.k...Here's my plan....let's see how it works! I think I'd like to set a schedule of events.

Let's make Monday "Test Kitchen Day"! I hope you will check in with me each Monday to see just what concoction I've tried...I'll post a new recipe or video each Monday which will showcase something I have not tried before. I'll dream up something and whip it up in my very own "test kitchen". I'll try it ....rate it...share it with you...and you can also rate it if you'd like. We'll see how well my test recipes "pan" out...no pun intended! :) I'll start with the above video..."Thai infusion appetizers". I hope you like them! I'll look forward to reading your reviews! I'll post the results from each Monday's test recipe a few days later on Saturday!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Lorraine,
Loving the cooking videos! I didn't know you were into cooking! I guess that's another thing we have in common. Great job!

A multi-dimensional life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...