Sunday, December 23, 2012



P E A C E   B E   W I T H   Y O U !





As Christmas arrives, I thank God for the many blessings I have and for the salvation which is possible because of His sacrifice for me! I also pray for comfort and mercy on those grieving loss this year.

The compassionate video below was created by my friend Harry. I do hope you will click the link to watch. As you see the precious faces, please remember their loved ones in your prayers.  

Merry Christmas!

May the fullness of Christ's Love be known to you!






8 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for sharing this sweet Lorraine. I'm glad I had a quite moment to sit and watch this and take it all in. It has been on so many of our hearts. I'm just hoping and praying that the days ahead for those families gets easier. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Hugs,
-Gina-

Deborah Ann said...

Thanks for sharing this, Lorraine. Of all the tragedies thus far, this one bruised my heart the most. Prayers going up for all the families...

Haddock said...

Merry Christmas to you too and a Happy New Year.
Like that red colour in the picture.

Brenda Lazzaro Yoder, said...

This is beautiful! Hope you are having a good holiday!

Amy said...

Happy New Year, Lorraine! Hope your Holiday was wonderful. Wish you a healthy and prosperous 2013.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Wishing you a most happy and blessed year ahead! I am so happy to call you a friend. xoxo

mangiabella said...

seeing this a little late, but oh so touched. thank you for sharing this...praying earnestly for healing for the broken hearts of these families and everyone impacted...

Dorothy said...

Thank you for sharing this, made me smile even if im seeing this late.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...